Friday, August 14, 2009

I guess I can add "Shitty Ex-Aunt" to the list.

So, there’s a woman outside my office area that has about one million pictures up of the same kid. We’re talking EVERYWHERE. I assumed this was her kid. Because she also talks about her non-stop and gets teary-eyed. Apparently not. It’s her niece. Which then makes what I thought was initially just a little excessive on the “putting up pictures of my kid” and “crying about her all the time” scale, now seem REALLY excessive. If not, this might explain why my sister-in-law never seemed to like me very much.

In other news, today is “treat day” in my new department. I asked someone how this is different from any other day here, and they told me, “Well, today there’s cheese and crackers.”

Ah. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment