Saturday, December 19, 2009

Well, NPR. We meet again.

I stopped listening to public radio right about the same time I stopped being an annoying feminazi whose only purpose in life was bitching about Republicans. Yet here I am. LISTENING TO THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN. And once again, I'm fascinated by irrelevant news topics and heartfelt stories about "the arts." I thought I had succesfully distanced myself from this rifraff. Fuuuuuuuck.

Yeah. A lot of my friends are reading this and saying, "What's wrong with NPR? I LOVE NPR." Of course you do. This may or may not be why I love you. And FINE. "Car Talk" makes me laugh and Garrison Keillor's voice is very soothing. Are you happy now?

Anyway, I got a fucked up Christmas card last night from my aunt's "dog." She's done this before and I still think it's weird. I don't care what anyone says. Springer Spaniels cannot conjugate verbs. They also SHOULD NOT eat off dinner plates but that's a different issue.

I'm at work on a Saturday because I'm busy as hell and apparently the constant weekday distractions from co-workers with stupid questions is getting in my way. Well, I just looked out my window and saw a Budget moving truck roll up. WTF. Now he's looking at me like I'm supposed to let him in? Jesus Christ. Do I look retarded? Sure. C'mon in! It's Saturday and I'm the only person here but WHY NOT. I'm sure you just want to use the phone and then kill me. Whatevs.

1 comment:

  1. I fucking love NPR. There I said it. And chickens, which I raise.

    ReplyDelete