Friday, May 8, 2009

I only like watching most television shows in syndication.

What the fuck is up with that?

I don't even know if "Two and a Half Men" is still on in primetime, however, I know it's on Fox nightly starting at 6:30. The same thing with "Scrubs", which I did try watching now that it switched networks and discovered it sucks. But regardless, even before it switched networks, I only watched it (mostly because my husband forces me to) on Comedy Central.

And is it just me or does Zach Braff seem incredibly unlikeable in real life?

Oh yeah. I just called Batteries Plus and they still haven't gotten to my watches yet. I know I said I brought in one million but that was a slight exaggeration. It was only 8.

I have a hard time believing it's taking them three days to find the time to replace the batteries in 8 watches. I know this isn't a big deal but the more I think about it, the more pissed off I get.

I've really gotta lay off the sugar-free gum. It's giving me intestinal distress. Again. I NEVER LEARN.

No comments:

Post a Comment