Friday, May 8, 2009

This is my big dilemma for the morning.

My dad and I go to the Central Wisconsin State Fair EVERY YEAR (with the exception of one and that's a long story). It's in Marshfield, which isn't exactly 10 miles from home or anything. But we do this because they tend to have one kick-ass (I understand this up for debate) classic rock band show every year. And since my dad is a lifetime member of the Steppenwolf Fan Club, we're obviously fans of the genre.

Anyway, this year Tesla is playing on Friday night. Yeah. That's fucking awesome. But on the other nights. there's some country music artists I'd like to see. I don't want to admit this publicly but whatever.

There's no way in hell I'm driving this distance several nights in a row to see bands at the fair, so I need to pick ONE band. If I tell my dad I want to see Craig Morgan, he's going to say, "Who in the HELL is that?" And then he's going to disown me, once I tell him.

So, I guess this isn't a dilemma at all. I'll go see Tesla with my dad and just buy Craig Morgan's CD. That seems like a fair compromise. I AM going to Country Jam anyway. I don't have much to bitch about.

No comments:

Post a Comment