Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm mad as hell and I'll probably still have to take it, BUT...

Here's the deal. I have officially decided that T-Mobile is the current bane of my existence. (current being defined as the LAST FOUR YEARS)

If you have to ask, "Why?", you are either not a customer or you somehow work for the company.

I know that unless T-Mobile decides to change the terms of my agreement somehow (and I'm given that time period to 'opt out'), I'm stuck in this marriage until October 2010 unless I wanna pay a fee. Yeah. I've done enough of that lately. No way. They owe me money.

Everytime I've ever gotten close to getting out in the past, I've of course needed a new phone or some other bullshit, and I've gotten sucked right back in to another contract extension. It's like owning a Dell computer. Everything is fine until the day after your warranty expires.

NOT THIS TIME.

I am going to pretend I'm somehow much more important than I really am, and that by "tweeting" about their shitty service daily, and blogging about it on here whenever I can, I'm going to eventually become such a headache for T-Mobile that they'll gladly release me.

Plus, I'm telling them I'm doing this, and then I'm going to email them my new posts.

Once I run out of my own stories, which will be difficult to do, I'm going to start soliciting other people for stories and publish those as well. Yeah. I'm kind of an asshole.

So stay tuned. My first story is going to be about how T-Mobile wouldn't give me my $150 rebate they promised me because they stated I never activated the cell phone purchased for the rebate. The same phone I was talking to them on when I called to discuss said rebate. TWELVE TIMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment