Saturday, June 20, 2009

You pretty much need to listen to this CD.


So, I was given a copy of Diane Birch's "Bible Belt" to listen to and review. Honestly, I've really gotten burned in the past when I've agreed to do these, so I was automatically a little skeptical. I mean, some of them have been REALLY BAD. But whatever.

First of all, dudes. Look at her face. She's like Twiggy with hair. Ugh. It makes me want to hate her. But I can't because she's really freaking talented. Which actually should make me hate her even more.

Most of Birch's songs are fantastic. "Rewind" makes me feel pretty melancholy when I'm not busy feeling bitter and angry about love and all that crap. "Fire Escape" is the first song on the disc and totally pulled me with a voice that weighs at least twice what her body does.

I'm trying to think of the "stinker" on the disc. You know...the song that you always skip past once the music starts. There really isn't one. I honestly can't think of anything bad to say about this one, which is why I'm even bothering to tell you all about it. It's only like $7 on Amazon, so why in the hell aren't you buying it already?

Not only that, but she's got great gams.

No comments:

Post a Comment