Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mouth Guards..."For All the Other Times..."

For once and for all...I want to know what this means.

A local dental office has a commercial that plays all the damn time during football season. In it, there's a weird circular shot of all their dentists just grinning at the camera. As this is happening, a voiceover is telling you to contact them. For mouthguards. For "all the other times."

I don't understand what this means, and I want an answer. I called once and tried asking about this but it just didn't work out. By that, I mean, they hung up on me.

So yeah. Someone enlighten me. And if I need one for all the other times, let me know for chrissakes. I already "sorta have" a cavity. I don't need to be losing teeth during all the other times too.

No comments:

Post a Comment