Tuesday, June 16, 2009

There really are some fucking weird people that come into a tattoo shop. And for that I win "the most obvious statement of the year."


So yesterday I spent approxiamately six hours at the tattoo shop getting a tattoo that took approxiamately two hours to complete. Yeah. We won't even get into the "WHY" on that, as a large part of that had to do with the fact that I kept shooting the shit with Justin, the fella working on me. And he uses his hands a lot when he talks. Which means he was stopping a lot. Thank God. Anyway, it looks great, as you can see in my newest blurry picture taken with my inadequate camera phone.

Anyway, while I was in there, this guy and his pregnant wife/girlfriend/whatthefuckever (who was smoking which is always classy) came in. He wanted to get a cover up done on a chest tattoo he had, which appeared to be a heart drawn by a child with initials scribbled in the middle. He "didn't give a shit what it was as long as it didn't involve color." He liked "religious symbols and shit", which was clearly illustrated by the fact that he had a Swastika tattooed on his back.

If this weren't bad enough, he also had a teardrop tattooed near his eye that he wanted covered with a fleshtone color. Instead of doing this, it was decided that this would be CUT OUT INSTEAD. Right there, IN THE SHOP.

Dudes. I can roll with tattoo shit for hours on end without needing a break. I cannot roll with shit like this. So, while I was getting my arm done, there was a guy a few feet away, with a huge audience, getting a chunk of skin cut out of his face, and having it cauterized. Yeah. Let's just say I had to focus on bunnies and unicorns for a few minutes. And you know how I feel about unicorns.

There were a ton of other weird things that happened, but I pretty much have lost interest in talking about this.

In other news, my mom has found tons of new shit to bitch about. Hurray.









No comments:

Post a Comment